First Steps are Easy
Allow us to guide you on your Health-e Pediatrics experience
Many parents prefer to register their child ahead of time for convenience on the evening you need us.
Call us at 559-797-1686 to pre-register your child (no obligation, no cost, just convenience).
- Click the BOOK NOW button
- Call us at the number on your screen. We will register your child (if new) with Health-e Pediatrics, and schedule your evening’s visit.
- Sign in to your secure patient portal
- Under appointments, click “Check In” for your upcoming appointment
- Your link to the appointment will be sent to you via text and email. It is also available on the portal.
- Click on the link to begin your video visit.
- We strive to be on time, but on occasion circumstances beyond our control may cause a delay. Just stay connected and your Health-e Pediatrics doctor will join you as soon s/he can.
- You will receive personalized discharge instructions through the patient portal by the next morning. We know that when you visit us it is late and you are tired. You may not remember all of our advice, so make sure to check your patient portal the next morning. Your instructions are under care summary.
- You can find your school or work note in your portal under medical forms.
- You can log back into your patient portal here.
Paying is easy and convenient. You can either self-pay with a credit card, or use your medical insurance.
- If you are not using insurance, you will receive a statement via text shortly after your visit for $120. This can be paid by Credit Card or HSA card easily and securely by clicking on the text link, or by logging into your patient portal.
- If you are using insurance, we will submit the bill to your insurance company on your behalf. They will let us know your co-pay, and a statement for this amount will be texted to you shortly after your visit. After they process the claim, we will send you a statement for any balance you owe. Insurance companies have variable telemedicine coverage, so we recommend speaking with your insurance company about your specific plan’s coverage.
- Please see our Financial Policy for more information on billing and payment
Other Things to Note
Communication with your Primary Care Doctor
We take a team approach when taking care of all of our patients by collaborating with your primary care doctor. We would be happy to send your Health-e Pediatrics’ visit details to your doctor. Just give us the name of your primary care doctor, and we’ll take care of the rest. If s/he has agreed to receive your visit information through our secure platform, we will be happy to inform him/her about your child’s care and our recommendations.
After your visit, you will receive an email requesting your valuable feedback. We would really appreciate hearing from you, as we take every comment to heart to ensure we are providing the most compassionate, convenient, and high quality care possible to you and your family.
We understand that life happens and may cause you to miss your appointment. If such an event happens, please try to cancel as soon as you are able to before your scheduled appointment in order to allow us to help another child. You can always reschedule to another time that works better for you and your family, even later the same evening.