Telemedicine by a kid’s ER Doctor
See a Pediatric ER Doctor in minutes
Allow us to guide you on your Health-e Pediatrics telemedicine urgent care experience
- Select the patient
- Click “see now” and you will be next in line to see the Pediatric ER Doctor
- Or you can schedule a visit for later if you prefer
- Click on the video icon to begin your pediatric urgent care video visit. For scheduled visits, this icon will appear 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- We strive to be on time, but on occasion circumstances beyond our control may cause a delay. Just stay connected and your Health-e Pediatrics doctor will join you as soon s/he can.
- If you would like another person to join the video visit, we can easily send them a link via text or email once the visit starts.
- You will receive personalized discharge instructions in your visit summary by the next morning. We know that when you visit us it is late and you are tired. You may not remember all of our advice, so make sure to check your visit summary in your account the next morning.
- If requested, you can find your school or work note in your visit summary as well.
- You can log back into your Health-e Pediatrics account here.
Paying is easy and convenient. You can either self-pay with a credit or debit card, HSA card, or use your medical insurance.
- If you are not using insurance, your card on file will be charged shortly after your visit for $120.
- If you are using insurance, we will submit the bill to your insurance company on your behalf. After they process the claim, we will send you a statement for any balance you owe. Typically with in-network insurance plans, your visit charge will be similar to that of a clinic sick visit. We are happy to bill out-of-network policies. They may pay some, all, or none of the visit fee. You will then be responsible for the remaining balance up to $120 total.
- Please see our Financial Policy for more information on billing and payment.
Other Things to Note
Communication with your Primary Care Doctor
We take a team approach when taking care of all of our patients by collaborating with your primary care doctor. We would be happy to send your Health-e Pediatrics’ visit details to your doctor. Just give us the name and address of your primary care doctor, and we’ll take care of the rest. We will be happy to inform him/her about your child’s care and our recommendations.
After your visit, you will receive an email requesting your valuable feedback. We would really appreciate hearing from you, as we take every comment to heart to ensure we are providing the most compassionate, convenient, and high quality care possible to you and your family.
We understand that life happens and may cause you to miss your appointment. If such an event happens, please try to cancel as soon as you are able to before your scheduled appointment in order to allow us to help another child. You can always reschedule to another time that works better for you and your family, even later the same evening.